Coronavirus - Cancelation Policy
To all our valued guests,
We certainly understand your concerns at this difficult time. Please understand that this is an unprecedented situation, one which has no playbook, and we are doing our utmost to weigh the valid issues many of our guests are having in undertaking any travel at the present time. As such, effective March 20th, we have instituted the policy below for all COVID-19 related changes or cancellations:
1) All bookings that have a check in date prior to June 1st, 2020 can be cancelled for a 100% credit, which can be used for a stay in the same home up to one year from the date of booking, or December 15th, 2020, whichever is later. If the selected home is not available for your chosen date, we will, at our discretion, use the credit for another home in our portfolio. Although this policy is currently only in effect for check ins prior to June 1st, we do expect to extend that out should this situation continue after that date
2) Should a guest desire to move their stay to a date later than one year from their booking date or December 15th, 2020, a 50% credit of the rental rate will be given, though a 100% credit towards any extras (pool heat, taxes, cleaning fees, etc.) will still apply.
3) A date change will only be allowed once per reservation, and all credits will expire as of December 15th, 2021.
4) All security deposits already charged will be refunded at our earliest possible convenience. Please allow 6-8 weeks for this to appear on your credit card.
5) All current change and cancellation fees will again apply once the new date for the reservation has been chosen.
You will find that the policy above is as generous as, and actually exceeds that of others in the travel industry, which we have done in spite of the fact that our contracts do specifically lay out the non-refundable nature of our reservations. We hope that you will graciously accept the above, and we look forward to hosting you when this is all behind us.