Best Topgolf Orlando - A Hole in One and a Whole Lotta Fun!
If you're looking for that perfect time out, we've got just the ticket with fun, food, and music. We're talking golf, rain or shine! Topgolf Orlando Florida is the perfect entertainment destination for all occasions. If you're looking for a unique way to celebrate a birthday or to have that special date night that goes beyond dinner and a movie? Want to have some bachelorette or bachelor party fun or challenge your besties to play, dine, drink, and enjoy the music? Orlando Topgolf is the perfect solution.
Serious golfers will need to keep their egos in check. This venue is all about the fun. But that doesn't mean you can't work on your game a bit.
The Topgolf Experience
Topgolf is a sports entertainment complex with an inclusive, high-tech golf game that everyone can participate in. They boast fantastic food and beverage to go along with it, climate-controlled hitting bays, and music. Topgolf is a high-energy place that is sure to amp up the vibe and the fun.
This is a 65,000 square foot facility with 102 hitting bays, over 3 floors, an outfield with targets, a fantastic rooftop terrace, a lively bar, and a full food menu. Picture a typical driving range, 250 yards and 100 yards wide. Add three tiers of bays to hit from with 11 pie-shaped targets at various distances and locations. Now add a microchip to every golf ball to tack your shot. Your score shows on the big screen in your bay. This venue is challenging for golfers of all skill levels, and the immediate feedback on every shot helps everyone work on their game. (And it provides some laughs!)
Your "membership" or admission will give you access to free club usage, will track your score, and give you special perks. You can opt for instruction in a private lesson or group lesson, and they will help with fitting your club and additional coaching.
By the way, the kids will enjoy the KidZone with complimentary Xbox, shuffleboard, footballs, and other games.
What's high-tech about golf?
They use a patented technology that allows players to track their golf ball and score every shot based on the target it enters. They feature Toptracer tracking that tracks every shot's flight path and displays it right on your bay's HD screen. No secrets, guys!
- Topgolf games: Choose from a wide selection of games that use the micro-chipped golf balls and Toptracer to track every shot. Games vary by player level, and each has a unique goal. Choose from the signature game where you'll hit any target, Topscrambles, Topscore, Toptarget, Topchip, or Topdrive. You’ll be sure to find the perfect game to challenge everyone in your party. No golf experience is necessary!
- Virtual Courses: Advanced players can "play" iconic courses like Pebble Beach, St. Andres, Spanish Bay, or Spyglass Hill from your bay. You can play the full 18 or just 9 holes. Set your handicap to level the game.
- Famly-friendly Angry Birds: Use the Angry Birds characters (golf balls) to smash structures, beat the pigs, and earn points as "Red" and "Bomb" take flight. This is the perfect family-friendly game.
- Jewel Jam: This fun game goes beyond traditional targets. You'll play in a virtual environment using the Toptraceer technology. Match three or more jewels in a row or a column to earn points
Topgolf Hours and Pricing
Topgolf in Orlando is open Monday through Thursday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm on Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 am. They are there every holiday except for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pricing is by the bay and not by the hour. A bay accommodates up to 6 people. One person hits at a time. Anyone under 16 is required to be supervised by a guest who is 21 or older, and anyone under 18 must be supervised by a guest who is 21 or older after 9:00 pm.
Topgolf Orlando is located at 9295 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida.
How about the food and beverages?
Topgolf has a full bar with local brews, classic cocktails, and everything in between. Just order up your favorite when you're ready. You'll have a Bay Host (server!) who will keep the libations and food coming. Their executive chef serves up bites and sharable goodies like Cheesy Macaroni Bites and Buffalo Chicken Dip.
For the hungry golfers, choose a delicious Smokehouse Burger, Fried Chicken Sandwich, Turkey Avocado Wrap, or a Cobb Salad. Check out the desserts like Injectable Donut Holes or a Double Trouble Cookie Skillet with ice cream, caramel sauce, and powdered sugar.
Download the App!
Download the Topgolf App to access your game history, bay reservations, and control what you watch on your bay's TV. It's easy to make reservations, poll your friends for the best time to play, get contact info and hours, check out the menu, reload your player card or follow upcoming events. Oh, and you may want to see how you stack up against the leaderboards.
Planning Your Visit
The golf bays are rented by the hour and include unlimited golf ball hits. Work on your stane, distance, or swing. Advanced booking is not required, but you can book one or more bays online at any time. Visit their site to check availability and see pricing. If you're not a planner or are just feeling spontaneous, walk right in. You can book your bay up to 7 days in advance.
They specialize in special events and are happy to organize your tournament, kids' or teens' birthday party, or any other special occasion or theme you can dream up.
If you are planning an event and have 7 or more people, speak with an event sales associate, and they will help you plan all the details t make your event stellar. The Topgolf team is happy to make special arrangements for birthdays or other events, including the cake!
Check for Promotions or Discounts
Topgolf Orlando offers lots of promotions. Be sure to check their site before booking your tickets. Promotions vary by time of year, day of the week, and time of day. Here are some promotions that are often available at Topgolf in Orlando.
- Half Prices Tuesdays Topgolf loves Tuesdays, and you will too when you take advantage of their half-price gameplay offer every Tuesday. Put that one on the calendar.
- $15 Unlimited Play: Pay by the person instead of by the bay and play unlimited golf from 10:1m to noon Monday through Friday. Get there early and hit unlimited balls for 2 hours. Rain? Who cares. Who needs the range to practice!
- Topgolf loves healthcare workers and teachers! Take a bow and take a 10% discount off your game and get additional perks through April 30, 2021.
- For our heroes - Military (active and veterans), police, fire, and EMS personnel get 10% off our game and additional perk. Just bring our ID and hit "em long!
- Friends - REfer a friend to join Topgolf Mobile Alerts. When they sign up, they'll get a $10.00 discount code, and so will you. That's what friends are for, right?
- Ask about Mastercard and T-Mobile subscribers' offers too.
Safety and Health Protocol
Topgolf has implemented health and safety measures for guests and associates in accordance with local and state guidelines. These include masks, social distancing, and hitting bays that are safely distanced. As always, they maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and clean all areas, golf balls, golf clubs, game screens, and high traffic areas throughout the day. All associates follow CDC handwashing protocol.
Why not book TopGolf now?
If your party is active you might also enjoy I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing. For an unforgettable interactive and fun night out, check out Topgolf Orlando. It's guaranteed to be a fun night out for golfers and non-golfers. Have a drink or two, enjoy chef-driven food, and get into the zone with the great music. Then let 'er rip. Hit them straight and long at Topgolf Orlando. For other fun things to do in Orlando check out these Top Voted Places to Visit in
Best Disney Secrets and Tips!
Vacationing at Walt Disney World in Orlando can be overwhelming and a little bit intimidating, even for the return visitor. There are so many attractions and thousands of things to see and do.
Explore the Top Water Parks in Orlando
Summer is approaching, and so is the Florida heat. So if you are planning a trip to Orlando this summer, we have two words for you. Water Parks! That's right.