Orlando Vacation Rentals By Owner
You've decided to take a family vacation to Orlando, and now it's time to book your accommodations. Your choice of accommodations can make or break your long-awaited holiday. Traditionally we start with known brands of hotels and resorts that suit our budget, and if we're lucky, even take our points toward the stay. What if we told you there are amazing Orlando luxury vacation rentals by owner that would give you the vacation of your dreams. Imagine! Everyone has a room of their own, a full designer kitchen to prep snacks or a quick meal, a private pool, and access to resort-style amenities.
That's how savvy travelers are amping up their vacations these days. And we've got all the secrets for you. Your family will cheer when you pull up to one of these luxury Orlando . These vacation rentals by owner are the best you can find in a vacation home rental at a very affordable price.
Accommodations - Why consider a private home rental
Savvy travelers are discovering the many benefits of private home rentals over resort or hotel rooms. There are many benefits. Our favorites are luxury villas located within luxury vacation rental communities. And the good news is they are conveniently located near Disney World, Universal Studios, and other major theme parks. Here's the scoop you'll need to know about this surprisingly affordable option. Some of the top rental communities are Solterra Resort, Windsor Hills Resort, Reunion Resort, and Solara Resort. Each is a gated resort community and offers a fabulous selection of vacation homes. They offer water parks, a private pool, a patio, and much more.
What can you expect in a luxury vacation rental by owner located in a luxury rental community like Solterra? Each home is different, but you can expect a spacious and beautifully appointed modern villa or mansion with the best of the best. The fully equipped kitchen has sleek stainless appliances and plenty of room to move. A full dining area will seat the entire crowd. Choose up to 10 bedrooms for your gang, and they'll be sure to thank you for their private bath and closet space. The little ones will love the themed bedrooms, replete with superheroes and princesses. That makes bedtime a snap. When it's time to relax, head out to the patio, seating by your private pool, or catch a movie in your home theatre with reclining leather seating for 10. Stop by the arcade for a family challenge or have a cocktail at the bar.
Step outside for another level of amenities - these communities have all of the amenities you would expect from a 5-star resort. The executive clubhouse is open to you, and you'll want to check out the resort size pool with a water slide and a lazy river. No lines here! Sit back by the pool for a cocktail or join in some tennis, volleyball, or a nice hike around the perfectly groomed property. You will not be disappointed
A typical hotel stay has 4 or 5 people sharing 300 square feet of space, one bathroom, and allows for very little privacy. Larger parties often book multiple rooms, often not even on the same floor, making for a fractured and inconvenient experience. Compare that with a large villa with 6 to 10 bedrooms with lots of private baths, plenty of space to relax and have personal time, and a private pool area just outside the door. Imagine having over 5500 square feet of space and having the entire group under one roof.
Everyone loves privacy, and there is not much to be had in a 300 square foot hotel room with one bath. Luxury home rentals provide the space for private bedrooms (and closets) and baths, several living spaces for relaxation, activity rooms, an outdoor patio, pool space, and plenty of room to room the community paths and recreational areas.
Nothing beats brewing up your first-morning coffee and enjoying it out on the private patio. Whip up a quick snack in the fully equipped modern kitchen, make lunch for the day, or pull together a "big chill" style dinner and drinks. There are no valet lines when you park at your own home, and how about happy hour at your own pool? Need to do a quick load of laundry? No problem with your on-site washer and dryer. Tired of the crowds at the parks? Take a day in your community enjoying the water slide, lazy river, and lunch at the community pool
These luxury rental homes are amazingly affordable. They start at $375 per night. Imagine sharing that with another family. You'll pay less than a standard hotel or resort on a nightly basis. Add in the savings for valet, meals, coffee, cocktails at home, entertainment - and the savings add up quickly. You can check actual rates and availability with Villatel here.
What questions should I pose when inquiring about Orlando vacation rentals by owner Orlando ?
The best way to understand precisely what you are renting is to be an informed consumer. Make a list of questions that will impact your decision and your vacation before you book. Call the booking number and run through those questions, noting the answers. Here are some areas you will want to cover.
- Will I need a car? Is parking included at no cost for one or two cars?
- What are the closest amenities? Restaurants, grocery stores, attractions.
- How far are the theme parks from this rental?
- What are the rules of the association regarding noise, trash, etc.?
- Are all of the community amenities that I see available to my family and me?
- Is there someone available if I have an issue or need assistance?
- Is there laundry on-site?
- Are linens, towels, toilet paper, dish detergent, and other necessities included?
- Is WiFi included, and what is the password?
- Is the area kid-friendly?
- What is the pet policy?
- What is the cleaning fee, and what does it cover?
- What are the cancellation and deposit policies? What are taxes and any additional fees? (Get a complete quote)
Can I get an ultra-deluxe vacation rental by owner in Orlando Florida?
People love the convenience, privacy, and comfort of private home rentals. They often do not realize that vacation rentals by owner come in every shape and size. There is an emerging category of private home rentals that include luxurious mansions and villas of up to 10 or 12 rooms. For more on renting Luxury Villa Rentals click here.
Can I get a vacation rental with a pool?
Yes! Always be clear with the owner or agent on whether you will have a private pool, a shared pool, or both. And make sure you understand any pool rules and hours.
What is the best way to find a luxury vacation rental by owner
There are thousands of Orlando rental homes by owner. There is a similar range in the quality of the homes. Pictures can be deceiving. Do your diligence and understand where the home is located and what its current condition is. You can rent with surety by working with an established representative or rental agency like Villatel. They represent a wide range of properties and demand the highest standards from their homeowners. They also manage the community amenities, which means you have double protection.
Are Orlando vacation rentals by owner appropriate for groups?
Orlando vacation rentals by owner are an excellent solution for larger families or groups traveling together. Bachelorette party, Guys Golf Getaway, or company retreat - It all works. You can rent a mansion with up to 10 bedrooms, accommodating up to 26 people. These mansions have room for everyone to maintain privacy while leaving lots of community space for mingling and bonding. With arcades, ping pong rooms, and a movie theatre, there is plenty of time for group fun. The community amenities provide yet another space to spread out or have some friendly competition.
The large, fully equipped kitchen is a great way to enjoy a family meal or call the customer service team and let them help you cater the meal of your dreams for your rehearsal dinner or intimate wedding. These vacation rental homes are the perfect vacation rental.
Will I be able to find convenient locations with a rental by owner?
The best luxury vacation rental communities like Solterra resort are located within minutes of all of the major theme parks. They are all near champion golf, shopping, dining, and other attractions and make it easy to find whatever you need. They are also accommodating in finding solutions to special needs like keeping kosher or catering a special birthday or other events.
Can I trust vacation rentals by owner?
There are thousands of luxury Orlando vacation rentals by owner. What is the best way to ensure you get what you pay for and that your renter can be trusted? There are a few tips to ensure you are working with a reputable owner. Here are some top tips:
- Consider renting through sites specializing in vacation rentals by owners such as HomeAway, Airbnb, or Flipkey. They often offer basic security features such as background and address checks, and uncensored reviews can be super revealing. Another great option is to rent through an agency that manages "curated" vacation rental properties and sometimes their own properties portfolio. This is an excellent way to minimize risks. In Orlando, Villatel.com rents a portfolio of luxury villas and mansions and supports property management and reservations services, and customer services. You shouldn't need to worry about the legalities of renting in their locations as they rent within luxury rental communities, which means even more amenities for you.
- Make sure vacation rentals are legal in the neighborhood where you plan to rent, as many owners try to circumvent the law, and you won't want unhappy neighbors or a visit from zoning.
- Check to see what insurance coverage they have to protect you against theft or injury. Again, this will not be an issue with companies like Villatel.com.
- Pay by credit card. Always!
- Review the property upon arrival to understand all of the features and document what is there and any pre-existing damage. Take pictures if you are uncomfortable with anything.
Universal Orlando Resort is clearly considered one of the top two theme parks in the world.
When we think of Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, the iconic Magic Kingdom comes to mind. It offers all of the enchantment and magic that Disney has come to stand for.