Best Guide to Disney Vacation Rentals That Bring It All!
If you're looking for Disney vacation rentals that bring it all - privacy, space, luxury, and amenities, we've got a hot tip for you. We have the inside scoop on the best way to stay close to Disney without breaking the bank and we’ll share it with you here.
When it comes to vacation rentals near Disney World and Universal Orlando theme parks, you've got plenty of options. A quick online search of top booking sites will show you that Orlando offers over 10,000 accommodations options that range in price from budget-friendly to ultra-exclusive. Disney alone offers over 36,000 rooms.
Disney vacation rental options include simple hotel rooms that are a bit removed from the hub of the parks, moderate properties with limited amenities, luxury resorts with amenities galore, resorts located within Walk Disney World or Univeral Studios Florida, private homes via Airbnb, vacation club rentals, or luxury vacation rental homes located in amenity-laden vacation resort communities. Before you make your Orlando reservation, take a look at our guide to how you can have it all, and book a vacation that will create memories for you and your family forever.
We know Orlando is not just about Disney, but let's face it - Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando are the star attractions, and you can stay near these parks and enjoy lots more comfort and amenities than you might imagine. Savvy travelers are looking past the obvious options of hotels and resorts and booking luxury vacation rentals within a few minutes of the big parks. Luxury Disney World vacation rentals await.
Luxury villas and mansions located within minutes of all the action and offering your own private pool, up to 14 bedrooms, character-themed rooms for the kids, game rooms, and 5-star resort amenities are more affordable than you might imagine. Whether you are traveling with immediate family, the extended family, your gal or guys pals, or with that special someone, there is a luxury villa for you. Imagine our entire family or group of 25, all under one roof. If golf is on your schedule, that's no problem. They are just a shot away. And this new way of traveling may just save you money!
Disney Vacation Rentals Near Disney World or Universal Studios Florida
There are many luxury rental homes located within 10 minutes of Walt Disney World and 10-20 minutes of Universal Studios and SeaWorld Orlando or Legoland. They are also close to many restaurants, Florida's best golf, world-class shopping, and tons of Orlando attractions. If you are yearning for the beach, hop in the car and day-trip over to the east or west coast for a visit to the best of Florida's beaches in close to an hour.
Hotels and Resorts compared to Luxury home and villa rentals
Selecting the right accommodations can make your home base an integral part of your stay in Orlando. Renting a luxury vacation villa will put space, privacy, and world-class amenities at your fingertips. Here's how they line up against staying in a standard hotel or resort.
- Space and privacy: The average hotel room is in the range of 350 square feet. Some suites and luxury rooms will be larger. They typically have one bathroom to be shared by all occupants. Not very private, right? With a maximum occupancy of 4-5 people, an additional room is often required. Adjoining rooms are difficult to confirm and often carry additional fees. You may not even be assured of a room on the same floor. Consider your family or party staying in a private 5 - 14 bedroom luxury rental villa, starting at over 2400 square feet. Bedrooms galore and private baths to go around, not to mention spacious living areas, outdoor lounging space by your provide pool, indoor lounging in common areas.
- Home Amenities: Every rental home has different amenities, but you can count on a fully equipped kitchen, game or arcade room, multiple private suites, TV's in every room (no more fighting!), WiFi, washer and dryer, and all the other comforts of home. Your family and friends will love having a morning or after--theme park swim in your private pool and spill-over spa located just steps outside of the villa. Private parking makes access quick and easy.
- Resort Amenities: Vacation rental resorts vary, but all offer enough community amenities to make a full day or two at home and away from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks just what you're looking for. Amenities range from Olympic pools, water slides, lazy river rides, clubhouses, basketball and volleyball, and more.
- Convenience - No parking problems here or costly valets! Room sharing is not always fun. The convenience of a bedroom to yourself where you can hang your hat (and clothes), stock your own bathroom, or dress at your leisure is a vacation must. Coffee in the morning doesn't have to be a challenge when you can saunter to the full kitchen and brew up your favorite. Snack time for the kids is simple, and the Gameroom and resort amenities will keep them busy without the expense of or travel to another attraction. If you are tired of waiting in line to have a pricey lunch or dinner? No problem when you when your kitchen is stocked and just steps away.
Are any luxury vacation rentals located near Walt Disney World or Univeral Studios Orlando?
Yes. There are hundreds of Disney vacation rentals within minutes of the "big two" parks. You just need to know where to look. Village brings you a portfolio of fabulous rental homes and VIP services.
Check out more about "Our Villas," our site, and get booking tips here: How to rent a villa in Orlando
Saving money with a luxury vacation rental vs. standard hotel accommodations
All of this luxury and savings too?? Yes. There are dozens of ways you will save.
- A larger home means you can share with the extended family or your group without the cost of multiple hotel rooms.
- Food and beverage can get pricey. Save on morning coffee and breakfast, snacks, happy hour cocktails, or even dinner right in your villa.
- If you're traveling with family, you'll love the convenience of a washer and dryer.
- Private parking is included, so no worries about non-stop valet fees and tipping.
- Resort amenities mean you'll want to spend more time at the resort and less at the costly attractions.
Solterra Resort - One of our favorite Disney Vacation Rentals
One of Orlando's most popular vacation rental resorts is our family-friendly and elegant gated community of Solterra Resort. Resort amenities include a clubhouse, resort pool with water slide, cabanas, fitness room, tennis and volleyball courts, and kids rec area. Speaking of kids, wait until they see the lazy river! The adults will enjoy a soak in the hot tub or a poolside drink at the Tiki bar. Solterra is conveniently located just minutes from Orlando's theme parks and plenty of shopping, dining, and attractions, although you won't even want to leave.
Every room is exceptional, and the themed bedrooms that will make bedtime for the kids a thrill. Featuring dinosaur fun, superheroes, princesses, and more, they are perfect for your princesses and superheroes. The decor, furnishings, and wall are all designed to transport your kids and bring the magic to bedtime.
From 5 to 14 bedrooms, the homes are all professionally and luxuriously decorated and offer fully appointed kitchens, multiple common rooms, game rooms, arcades, bowling alleys, theatres, libraries, and more. And just outside the door sits your private heated pool and spill-over spa with plenty of room to lounge in the tropical Florida weather.
Ask about special in-villa services like a private chef, housekeeping, transportation, kosher services, and more.
Finding the right luxury villa rental for you and your party
Finding the perfect vacation home for your family is simple. Check out our selection of incredible and creative luxury rental homes and get booking today. Check villa availability now. You'll never settle for an ordinary hotel room again!
Vacationing at Walt Disney World in Orlando can be overwhelming and a little bit intimidating, even for the return visitor. There are so many attractions and thousands of things to see and do.
Don’t be fooled by the many family experiences Orlando is known for. When it comes to romance, there is plenty to go around.